Sunday, June 21, 2009

Celebrate The Day.

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!!

It's the Father's Day weekend, which means I'm only 2 weeks away from driving. Anyway, went to Bugis (AGAIN!!!) yesterday with Tina to shop for gift for daddy. Intended to get a nice watch from Casio cost around $78 but fear he disliked it. In the end we went to shop for our stuffs. But in the end, we managed to buy a pen set with namecard holder for our dads. Yes, we bought the same gifts but we personalised it by having it engraved. Had Ajisen Ramen for dinner. Simple day out with my cousin.

Oh, and I'm heading over to (maternal) grandpa house later. Steamboat dinner to celebrate Father's Day. Can't wait for it to come, I'm so finally meeting my cousin to chill and with them, is always fun. It will be so filled with people. HAHA. I just love hanging with my cousins, seriously I hope my bro will come. Update soon.

Loved and take care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home